SQS Kari Lundberg-Buying a Home in a Hot Market
As we move into Spring, I thought it would be great to speak with my friend (and realtor) Kari Lundberg from Porchlight Real Estate Group. We discussed the ins and outs of purchasing a home in a “hot market.” We walk through what to expect, what to prepare for, and how to go about getting your first (or second) home in Denver.
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Listen to the Episode
- Kari Lundberg-Colorado native and real estate agent extraordinaire!
- Accolades that she’s received from her peers (again-she’s awesome)
- Trends in the Denver Market
- Kari’s #1 piece of advice
- Length of time looking for a place
- I ask about up and coming neighborhoods
- The specific challenge of dealing with cash buyers
- We talk about insurance coverage you might need
- And, finally, we talk about growth in Denver
- RIZE-begin saving for your next financial goal today When you complete the sign up process you’ll receive an extra $10 towards your saving’s goal! Here’s the sign up link.
- Hired-If you’re looking for a job in the tech industry-set up your profile and connect with the local team. Sign up here to begin looking for your Colorado based job today.
- Ibotta-This Colorado-based savings app is one my go-to ways to save on groceries. It’s free to use and you’ll receive an additional $10 towards your first payout after redeeming your first savings.
If you’re looking to purchase a home in Denver, or the surrounding suburbs, Kari would be a great partner in that process! Here is the link to her information and happy home hunting.
Want to Start a Blog?
I love blogging! It has been an incredible experience, transformed my life, and connected me with a ton of amazing people. Blogging is a pretty cheap activity and I recommend hosting your blog with Siteground. Many bloggers have begun leaving HostGator and BlueHost and moving to Siteground. Myself included! Read why I’m leaving HostGator and BlueHost (I have 2 blogs one on each hosting platform) and moving to Siteground. If you’re a new blogger Siteground will cost around $3.95 a month (depending on the size of your audience). They have great customer service and tutorials on how to host your new WordPress blog on Siteground.