SQS020: Denver Bloggers Club with Jenny Finke
One of the communities that I absolutely love is the Denver Bloggers Club. As a long-time blogger, sometimes you just need to spend time with people who actually “get” what you’re doing. Because, blogging is not as common as one would think. In Denver, the Denver Bloggers Club has become my “home away from home” where I can seriously discuss whatever issues or concerns that I may have growing my blogging projects.
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Listen to the Show
- Jenny Finke-Integrative Nutrition Coach, Community Builder, and Blogger
- Colorado Native (she’s a unicorn)
- She’s diagnosed with Celiac Disease and shares what that diagnosis meant
- She starts Good for You Gluten Free
- How Facebook lives changed her blog community
- Building Community in Denver
- Siteground Webhosting-Creating a website? Or, frustrated with your current website host? Siteground may be the solution for you.
The Nima Portable Gluten Sensor
Where to Eat Gluten Free
The Welcome Mat
New to Denver? Looking to connect with other new arrivals and current residents? Become a part of the community today! Sign up to attend the May 4, 2018 event from 3:00 pm-5:00 pm for mix and mingle and a panel on “How to Make Personal and Professional Connections in Denver.” FREE