SQS019: Monthly Recap and Summer is Coming
Can you believe that it’s almost May? I can’t either! Today’s episode is a monthly recap. I also share a cool new locale that’s about to open in town and an upcoming event.
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
- Jesse Shuler from The Commons on Champa
- The Dairy Block Development-I wonder about the lack of marketing on an INCREDIBLE new space opening this summer.
- Yoga on the Rocks-Get those Tickets
- Movies on the Rocks-Get Those Tickets
- Civic Center Moves-Free fitness classes!
The Welcome Mat Events
The inaugural Welcome Mat Event will be held on May 4th, 2018 from 3:00 pm-4:30 pm. The purpose? To connect new arrivals with current Denver residents and create a welcoming place for residents to connect and create community.
Sign up HERE! To join in. The first event’s topic “How to Make Personal and Professional Connections in Denver.”