SQS015: Cherry Creek Mall Parking Let’s Talk
The Cherry Creek Mall has so far weathered the storm of automation and epic store closures. But, there are some signs that this may not be the case for long. A couple of years ago mall management decided to make us pay for parking.
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Cherry Creek Mall
It has been a rocky experience. It’s clear that mall management never expected to have the mall boycotted from long-time shoppers. And the substantial drop in foot traffic that year. Businesses grumbled about the situation and shoppers were left confused by the policy.
In this week’s Square State podcast episode I talk about the situation and share some possible solutions that don’t require mall management to take out paid parking.
Listen to the Show
- Show episode release dates
- The Welcome Mat event
- Pay for parking
- Some solutions to this issue
- Siteground-Have a website or thinking of starting one? Siteground is the website hosting company that I recommend. Get better service and site speed than you would with other companies.
- Website Help-Need help with your website? Don’t feel like messing with tech issues? I totally understand! I work with Grayson Bell from iMark Interactive on all of my website issues. Currently I have two websites and he helps me with both.
Attend the “Welcome to Denver” Event
Are you new to Denver? Connect with Michelle and other locals at the “Welcome to Denver Event”
- Mix and Mingle
- Panel on making business and personal connections in Denver
- Food and Drink
- Gift bags!
Sign up today!