SQS016: Jesse Shuler-The Commons on Champa
I’m not sure when I first heard of The Commons on Champa, a welcoming space for entrepreneurs in the process of starting and nurturing their new businesses. As a personal finance blogger (that’s my other project) I was intrigued and thrilled about the idea of a free co-working space. Fortunately for the City of Denver and the entrepreneurial community-The Commons on Champa is so much more than a “free co-working space.”
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Listen to the Show
Jesse Shuler: The Commons on Champa
One of topics that I’m very interested in is the idea of community and community building. With that in mind, I knew that I had to speak with Jesse Shuler, Community Manager of the Commons. In addition to being a great guy, he and Jacqui Dietrich (Manager of the Commons) do an incredible job of coordinator a vast variety of resources and connections for local startups.
- What’s Jesse’s role
- Who started The Commons on Champa?
- What year did The the Commons Open?
- What resources does it provide entrepreneurs
- We dig deeper
- What is the Office Hours program?
- I wonder how this is all free
- Denver Start Up Week (love this event)
- Some success stores
- Alt Ethos
Stay Connected with The Commons
- Instagram: @commonschampa
- Facebook: The Commons on Champa
- Twitter: @commonsonchampa
Other Resources Mentioned
- Siteground Webhosting-Creating a website? Or, frustrated with your current website host? Siteground may be the solution for you.
- Michelle Jackson–Work With Me
- If you are an entrepreneur needing writing support, I would be happy to lend a hand. I’ve written for Vice.com, Aspiration, Centsai and other platforms. Check out my online portfolio HERE.
- Hired-Looking to work with a business in the technology space? Set up your profile with Hired today!
The Colorado Tool Kit
Almost every Coloradan carries a mix of these items-and sunglasses!