SQS012: Colorado Ski Country’s Chris Linsmayer Stops By #NeverSummer
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
It’s Friday. October 6, 2017 and I’m super excited because it’s going to snow on Columbus Day! Chris Linsmayer and I spoke about preparing for ski season 2017-2018. We’re also giving away a Gem Pass so make sure to click HERE to enter to win.
Don’t forget to LIKE and Subscribe to Square State today!
Listen to the Show
Ski Season is Coming
- Chris Linsmayer from Colorado Ski Country USA
- Awkwardly dropping ski lingo. But, I do actually use it LOL!
- We speculate if Loveland or Arapaho Basin (ABasin) will the first to open this year. There is snow in them thar hills!
- We discover that we went to rival high schools
- His favorite mountain to ski in Colorado
- The Colorado Gems Card (enter to win yours!)
- What does Colorado Ski Country USA…do?
- The Winter Park Ski Train (can’t wait to take it!)
- Some advice for new adult skiers
- Where to find ski Related Communities…where to find like-minded people
- Is it possible to ski…frugally? Chris shares some strategies.
- Looking for work at a resort? NOW is the time to apply
- One piece of advice for your next ski trip
- Getting gear for less-Sharing my process!
Don’t Forget to Enter to Win Your Colorado Gems Card!
- Colorado Ski Country’s Instagram Feed