SQS003: Julie Rodriguez: Denver Nomz
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
In this week’s episode, I speak with Julie from @DenverNomz a foodie Instagram feed that I follow. I’m going to be honest and say that it amazes me that Denver even has a foodie scene to talk about. In fact, I’m so fascinated by this, that I plan to talk to other people in the foodie space and continue to explore good eating in D-town.
- I geek out about High Lonesome Ranch. A food experience that I WILL have sometime in the next 12 months.
- Julie finds her “online” voice
- I wonder how Julie grew her Instagram feed so quickly.
- Going from the East/South/Cali-to Denver. We talk about foodie expectations.
- Julie almost loses her street cred with me because she doesn’t like green chili. I gasped.
- She’s able to explore Denver’s food scene because it’s a lot more affordable.
- The Dining Out Passport connects with opportunity.
- We talk unexpected places.
- Wrapping my mind around Birdcall.
- We talk the evolution of this project.
- Julie gives some advice regarding sustaining blogging focus.
Julie’s Camera: Nikon D3400
Click on the photo for product information.
Want to Move to Colorado?
Get your FREE Moving Guide today!