SQS017: 10 Ways to Save Money in Denver this Summer
The days are getting longer and one of the best times of year to live in Denver is just around the corner. And, there are a ridiculous number of shenanigans that Denverites like to get into. The key is to plan ahead and not go broke because of all of the summer fun that you’re having. There are a ridiculous number of ways to save on fun in Denver and this episode shares some ideas that you may not of considered.
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
- Why I love Ibotta!
- And, how it will save you money!
- One easy way to get savings from your favorite places
- Eventbrite is awesome!
- Sign up to attend Square State’s “The Welcome Mat” event.
- Facebook may be in the dog house right now, but it is good when it comes to this.
- Don’t forget to check this popular savings site before making ticket purchases.
- Why everyone needs to fall in love with Meetup.com
- Happy Hours Rock!
- Start volunteering
- Do you co-work? Check out Deskpass before committing to your new business home.
- Siteground Webhosting-Creating a website? Or, frustrated with your current website host? Siteground may be the solution for you.
- Michelle Jackson–Work With Me
- If you are an entrepreneur needing writing support, I would be happy to lend a hand. I’ve written for Vice.com, Aspiration, Centsai and other platforms. Check out my online portfolio HERE.
- Hired-Looking to work with a business in the technology space? Set up your profile with Hired today!
The Colorado Tool Kit
Almost every Coloradan carries a mix of these items-and sunglasses!
Join the newsletter
Sign Up to get our latest content by email.