SQS026: Networking in Denver with Amy Herman
One of the most challenging parts about life (and moving to a new city) is making and sustaining new connections. I love meeting new people and have never met a stranger. But, when you’re living in a city like Denver that is constantly changing and constantly welcoming new residents all the time it’s good to ask…how do you meet people and make authentic connections. So, I thought I would speak with Amy Herman who is an incredible networking in Denver about this topic. She also happens to be a super nice person as well.
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Listen to the Show
- Introduction-Amy Herman Super Connector
- How she connected with over 25,000 people
- The role of Serendipity
- No Small Talk
- Asking the question “What lights you up?”
- Connecting with people in random places
- Being an early adaptor for social media
- How she actively helps people she knows to connect
- Networking in Denver-what it looks like
- Denver is still in its teenage phase
- The power of the follow up
- Transitioning online connections to offline
- Phone calls and why Amy still does them.
- Being an extrovert.
- We talk similarities and differences between Denver and Boulder
- What makes Denver a great city
Connect with Amy
Get Your Epic Guide to Moving to Colorado Today!
Click on the Photo (it’s on Amazon)
Join the newsletter
Sign Up to get our latest content by email.