SQS Kari Lundberg-Buying a Home in a Hot Market
As we move into Spring, I thought it would be great to speak with my friend (and realtor) Kari Lundberg from Porchlight Real Estate Group. We discussed the ins and outs of purchasing a home in a “hot market.” We walk through what to expect, what to prepare for, and how to go about getting your first (or second) home in Denver.
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Listen to the Episode
- Kari Lundberg-Colorado native and real estate agent extraordinaire!
- Accolades that she’s received from her peers (again-she’s awesome)
- Trends in the Denver Market
- Kari’s #1 piece of advice
- Length of time looking for a place
- I ask about up and coming neighborhoods
- The specific challenge of dealing with cash buyers
- We talk about insurance coverage you might need
- And, finally, we talk about growth in Denver
- RIZE-begin saving for your next financial goal today When you complete the sign up process you’ll receive an extra $10 towards your saving’s goal! Here’s the sign up link.
- Hired-If you’re looking for a job in the tech industry-set up your profile and connect with the local team. Sign up here to begin looking for your Colorado based job today.
- Ibotta-This Colorado-based savings app is one my go-to ways to save on groceries. It’s free to use and you’ll receive an additional $10 towards your first payout after redeeming your first savings.
If you’re looking to purchase a home in Denver, or the surrounding suburbs, Kari would be a great partner in that process! Here is the link to her information and happy home hunting.
Want to Start a Blog?
I love blogging! It has been an incredible experience, transformed my life, and connected me with a ton of amazing people. Blogging is a pretty cheap activity and I recommend hosting your blog with Siteground. Many bloggers have begun leaving HostGator and BlueHost and moving to Siteground. Myself included! Read why I’m leaving HostGator and BlueHost (I have 2 blogs one on each hosting platform) and moving to Siteground. If you’re a new blogger Siteground will cost around $3.95 a month (depending on the size of your audience). They have great customer service and tutorials on how to host your new WordPress blog on Siteground.
Join the newsletter
Sign Up to get our latest content by email.