We have a lot of fun in Colorado, but one person’s fun may be another person’s torture LOL! In a town like New York City fun seems to be just around the corner at all times and you don’t necessarily have to seek it out. In Colorado, sometimes you have to seek it out.
Besides enjoying exploring the mountains like wanna be explorers, competing in random races, biking for our lives, and doing yoga in the park, there are a ton of opportunities to have fun in Colorado.
- Movies on the Rocks-Watch movies at Red Rocks
- Yoga on the Rocks-Practice yoga at Red Rocks
- Watch the Denver Broncos (winners of Super Bowl 50)
- Watch the Colorado Rockies
- Watch the Colorado Avalanche
- Watch the Colorado Rapids (with handsome Tim Howard as goalie!)
- Watch the Denver Nuggets-one day we will have another winning year!
- Go to the Denver Center for Performing Arts to watch an amazing show. Shows that I’ve seen: The Book of Mormon, The Color Purple, The Blue Man Group, Lenny Kravitz (and he sang to my friend and I the entire show!) The Lion King, Wicked, American Idiot, and the list goes on!
- Cirque Du Soleil
- Crested Butte
- Food events
- ComicCon Denver
- The Great American Beer Festival
Join the newsletter
Sign Up to get our latest content by email.