SQS027: Happy City Denver
One of the most exciting developments in Denver is the growth of its art scene. Even though the threat of unaffordable housing looms heavily on the community, the citizens of Denver are still about to connect with amazing, accessible, and free public art.
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Listen to the Show
- Happy City Denver-A six week interactive art event held across the city of Denver
- Ibotta-Start saving with Ibotta! It’s a Colorado based app that is fun and easy to use.
- My favorite installations
- Alley Freshners
- The Crazy Cats on Larimer Square
- Scientific and Cultural Facilities District Tax-Love this program!
- I share some thoughts on the art community in Denver.
Sign up today to receive your free 18 page Guide to Moving to Colorado! Receive weekly updates on all things Colorado via the newsletter and Square State-my newly launched podcast where we talk about all things Colorado!