SQS019: Monthly Recap and Summer is Coming
Can you believe that it’s almost May? I can’t either! Today’s episode is a monthly recap. I also share a cool new locale that’s about to open in town and an upcoming event.
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
- Jesse Shuler from The Commons on Champa
- The Dairy Block Development-I wonder about the lack of marketing on an INCREDIBLE new space opening this summer.
- Yoga on the Rocks-Get those Tickets
- Movies on the Rocks-Get Those Tickets
- Civic Center Moves-Free fitness classes!
The Welcome Mat Events
The inaugural Welcome Mat Event will be held on May 4th, 2018 from 3:00 pm-4:30 pm. The purpose? To connect new arrivals with current Denver residents and create a welcoming place for residents to connect and create community.
Sign up HERE! To join in. The first event’s topic “How to Make Personal and Professional Connections in Denver.”
Sign up today to receive your free 18 page Guide to Moving to Colorado! Receive weekly updates on all things Colorado via the newsletter and Square State-my newly launched podcast where we talk about all things Colorado!