SQS012: Colorado Ski Country’s Chris Linsmayer Stops By #NeverSummer
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
It’s Friday. October 6, 2017 and I’m super excited because it’s going to snow on Columbus Day! Chris Linsmayer and I spoke about preparing for ski season 2017-2018. We’re also giving away a Gem Pass so make sure to click HERE to enter to win.
Don’t forget to LIKE and Subscribe to Square State today!
Listen to the Show
Ski Season is Coming
- Chris Linsmayer from Colorado Ski Country USA
- Awkwardly dropping ski lingo. But, I do actually use it LOL!
- We speculate if Loveland or Arapaho Basin (ABasin) will the first to open this year. There is snow in them thar hills!
- We discover that we went to rival high schools
- His favorite mountain to ski in Colorado
- The Colorado Gems Card (enter to win yours!)
- What does Colorado Ski Country USA…do?
- The Winter Park Ski Train (can’t wait to take it!)
- Some advice for new adult skiers
- Where to find ski Related Communities…where to find like-minded people
- Is it possible to ski…frugally? Chris shares some strategies.
- Looking for work at a resort? NOW is the time to apply
- One piece of advice for your next ski trip
- Getting gear for less-Sharing my process!
Don’t Forget to Enter to Win Your Colorado Gems Card!
- Colorado Ski Country’s Instagram Feed
Sign up today to receive your free 18 page Guide to Moving to Colorado! Receive weekly updates on all things Colorado via the newsletter and Square State-my newly launched podcast where we talk about all things Colorado!