SQS006: How to Become an AirBnB Host in Denver with James Carlson
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Want to Try Out Airbnb?
Use my affiliate link to save money on your first booking!
SQS006:How To Become an Airbnb Host In Denver
James Carlson from James Carlson Real Estate regular runs classes on how to become an Airbnb host in Denver. He and I discuss the following in this podcast:
- How he got into hosting.
- The sheer amount of money he earned in a short amount of time.
- What a great host needs to do.
- Pros and Cons
- How to be legally compliant in Denver
We all know that Denver is finally on the radar for destination travel in the U.S. With the increase in tourism to the city of Denver and the state of Colorado, there is a huge opportunity for would be Airbnb hosts.
Who’s Visiting Denver?
- Convention Attendees (Examples)
- Denver Comic Con
- The Outdoor Retailer Conference
- Cannabis Related Tourists
- Business Travelers
I could go on, but, you get the picture. With all of this tourism, the question becomes…where is everyone staying? You may have thought about running an Airbnb, but wasn’t sure about it. This episode is a must listen if you would like to make money this way.
Not in Denver? Doesn’t matter-you will learn a lot, and then research your city’s specific regulations regarding short-term rentals.
- Here is the link to Jame’s event calendar so that you can catch his next class!
- Stay Legit Denver-READ this if you’re in Denver. It is the step-by-step process.
Want to Move to Denver? Get your free Moving Guide to Denver today!
Sign up today to receive your free 18 page Guide to Moving to Colorado! Receive weekly updates on all things Colorado via the newsletter and Square State-my newly launched podcast where we talk about all things Colorado!